Reed Aquatherm High Visibility Hood
- Made from Aquatherm fabric.
- Heat retaining, high visibility, lightweight hoods.
- Infinitely more comfortable than neoprene.
- Beat the 'ice cream headache' and 'surfer’s ear'.
- This hood can be easily pushed back and worn as a warm neck cowl.
- Long neck tube, and less than 1mm thick - ideal for use under a helmet for lower face and neck protection.
Colour: High visibility yellow with black tape
To find your correct head size
Measure around your head from across your eyebrows over the tops of your ears and back again, and then check with the size guide above.
M – 56cm
L – 58cm
XL – 61cm
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being watershedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.