The YAKKAir Full HP are the first inflatable kayaks to be produced 100% with high pressure drop stitch technology. This proven design enables the production of very light, very robust and very stiff inflatable kayaks, which are in no way inferior to the performance of hard sit-on-top kayaks. Apart from the innovative construction, the YAKKAir Full HP models convince with further innovative features: The V-shaped hull and the pointed bow and stern allow the kayaks to glide effortlessly through the water. The removable fin makes maneuvering easier and increases paddling comfort. The new design also allows more storage space within the kayaks. The open cockpit makes it easy to get in and out.
The equipment of TAHE kayaks is of the highest quality to guarantee durability and paddling comfort.
• Drop Stitch SSL (SelyTec Single Layer) technology = excellent strength, low weight
• high quality PVC, which is specially treated to withstand UV damage. The fabric is also ultra stable and very light.
• Highly resistant fabric with perfect waterproofness prevents any penetration of water into the inflatable air chambers
• The panels that make up the inflatable parts of our Full HP kayaks are glued with the «Advanced SelyTech V2» adhesive. This has a sealing and holding power that is more than twice as high as that of the adhesives commonly found on the inflatable market. It is also water-resistant and can withstand high temperatures.
Area of application
For family fun, kayaking near the beach and on shallow water (lakes, rivers)
For beginners and occasional paddlers. Also recommended as a dinghy / kayak for yachts and sports boats.
Stable, inflatable, easy-to-use kayaks for shallow water, with high quality equipment, at an extremely affordable price.
Features of the pro kayak:
• A stable, sturdy and light kayak that is easy to transport in the carry bag.
• The powerful pump inflates the kayak in less than 10 minutes.
• Triple independent inflation system, ensures total safety for passengers.
• The fin that can be mounted on the fuselage ensures better straight-line stability.
• Luggage spider on the bow for safe transport of equipment.
• adjustable seats with raised cushions and extra high backrest
including 2 paddles and rudder
Ideal for use as a single or two-seater.
The Full HP2 Pro is delivered including special seats with extra high backrests, adjustable footrests, carrying bag, high pressure pump with pressure gauge, repair kit and removable fin, 2 paddles and controls.
- Length: 4.80m
- Width: 0.78m
- Weight: 19kg
- Max. Load: 250kg