An elegant, agile sea kayak play and touring boat for small to medium-sized slim paddlers.
Coastal tourer for medium to difficult conditions in surf, swell, rock gardens and currents.
The pronounced side edges rely on initial stability and require good boat control on the edge.
The flat deck offers hardly any surface for waves and wind. The keel jump supports elegant moves on the wave and in the current.
The side edges ensure precise steering and the best guidance while surfing.
Special adaptation for small to medium-sized slim paddlers:
The PLAY LV lies elegantly in the water even with a medium load.
- 517cm length
- 53.5cm width
- 29cm knee height
- 88.5x48cm seat hatch external dimensions
- 44x26cm kayak sport oval hatch at the rear
- 24cm round kayak hatch at the front
- 15cm round kayak hatch in front of the seat
- 20cm round kayak hatch behind the seat
- 150kg maximum load
- 27.72kg total weight
- 3 bulkheads