NRS Neko Blunt Knife Rescue Knife black
Product no.: 10448018
The compact, low-profile Neko Knife gives you the same versatile performance as our popular Co-Pilot knife with a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath. Includes smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip and integrated bottle opener, plus a comfortable rubber grip.
The knive is black. Picture is showing green!
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- A blunt edge on the back of the blade works great for spreading cream cheese at lunchtime, and the integrated bottle opener helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
SAFETY WARNING: The Neko Knife features a friction-release sheath. Improper operation of the knife and sheath can lead to serious injury. The knife is designed for single-hand release only. With the knife securely mounted on a life jacket accessory tab, simply grip the knife handle and pull. DO NOT hold the sheath with your hand while pulling on the knife; this can result in the cutting edge injuring your hand as the knife releases from the sheath.
- Blade Material:420 HC Stainless SteelHandle Material:Full metal tang with TPU overmoldSheath Material:Fiberglass-reinforced nylonTotal Length:14.5 cmBlade Length:5.7 cmWeight:99 gKnife only Weight:82 gBlade Edge:Smooth and serratedBlade Tip:BluntFeatures:
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle